G0810 16" Drill Press with Cross-Slide Table and Power Feed
An industrial drill press with precision controls for producing heavy-duty work.
The G0810 16" Drill Press features a power feed for X-axis movement and a cross slide table to help you produce high-precision work.
With 14-7/8" of X-axis travel and 7" of Y-axis travel, the G0810 provides easy adjustability with both the X and Y-axis.
Set the depth stop and use the coarse downfeed for fast production drilling, or switch over to the fine-downfeed handwheel for precision control up or down along the generous 5-1/8" spindle travel.
A good drill press starts from the ground up, and this one offers the foundation you need with a thick, heavy-cast 26" x 19" base and beefed up 4-1/2" column for rigidity and stability that you can count on.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0810 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0810 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 11.5A
- Swing: 16"
- Spindle taper: MT#3
- Spindle travel: 5-1/8"
- Number of spindle speeds: 12
- Spindle speed range: 150-3000 RPM
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 19-7/8"
- Table size: 23-1/16" L x 7-1/2" W x 1-3/4" H
- Vertical table travel: 20"
- Table swivel (left/right): 360°
- Quill diameter: 2.95"
- Drawbar thread size: M12"-1.75
- Drilling capacity mild steel: 1-1/4"
- End milling capacity: 3/4"
- Face milling capacity: 3"
- T-slot width: 1/2" (4 on table, 2 on base)
- Footprint: 26" L x 19" W
- Overall dimensions: 42" W x 39-1/2"D x 65" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 685 lb.
- MT#3 spindle taper
- 12 spindle speeds of 150-3000 RPM
- Four 1/2" T-slots in the table, plus two more in the base
- Longitudinal power feed on X/Y-axis table with independent power supply
- 360° table rotation around column
- 5-1/8" of spindle travel
- Fine-downfeed handwheel adjustment