Grizzly G0513X2F - 17" 2 HP Extreme-Series Bandsaw with Cast-Iron Trunnion & Foot Brake
Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17" Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast-iron wheels. This 2 HP motor powers through wood with a maximum cutting capacity of 12" height and a 16-1/4" throat which is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra-wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!!
Note: To be able to run this machine at 110V, part number P0513X2F244 is required.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, prewired to 220V
- Amps: 19A at 110V, 9.5A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 434 lbs.
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Cast-iron table trunnions for greater stability
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment