G0887 20" x 26" 5 HP Industrial Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
The G0887 5 HP Industrial Metal-Cutting Bandsaw minimizes material size constraints with a massive 20" x 26" capacity.
This fully hydraulic operated bandsaw features a powerful 5 HP, 3-phase motor with variable-speed adjustment from 106-315 FPM.
The G0887 truly is industrial-duty with its 232" blade and the ability to cut miters from -60° to +60°.
The sliding vise and hydraulically controlled angle adjustment features allow you to load the largest of material and make cuts without the need of rotating or removing the workpiece from the machine.
The blade tension gauge, 10-gallon coolant system and a programmable height stop are just some of the outstanding convenience features of this saw.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0887 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0887 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main Motor: 5HP, 220V, 3-phase, 15.2A
- Hydraulic Pump Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 5.7A
- Table motor: 1 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 3.3A
- Coolant Pump: 1/8 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 0.3A
- Blade brush motor: 60W, 220V, 3-phase, 0.4A
- Blade speed: 106-315 FPM
- Saw blade: 232"L x 1-5/8"W x 0.050"T
- Miter cutting capacity: +/- 60°
- Cutting capacities @ 90° round: 20"
- Cutting capacities @ 90° rectangular: 25-7/8" x 20"
- Cutting capacities @ 45° round: 20"
- Cutting capacities @ 45° rectangular: 20" x 20"
- Cutting capacities @ 60° round: 14-7/8"
- Cutting capacities @ 60° rectangular: 18" x 14"
- Overall dimensions: 119" L x 63" W x 70" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3960 lbs.
- Dual swivel cutting angle up to 60°
- One-piece stand with swivel control box for convenient operation
- High-efficiency gear drive system provides quick speed changes
- Enlarged hydraulic cylinder and buffer spring enhance cutting stability
- Electric shut off system and alarm for the ultimate in safety
- Cleaning hose and nozzle and easy access chip tray for smooth clean ups
- Self-propelled blade brush extends life of blade
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.