Grizzly G0894 - 24" x 36" CNC Router
G0894 24" x 36" CNC Router
Take your shop to the next level by adding CNC capabilities.
The G0894 CNC Router boasts a large 23" x 35" cutting area with a 3 HP, 24,000 RPM spindle motor to do the work. This machine features stepper motor driven ball screws on all axes that can approach cutting speeds of 400 inches per minute. This ensures accurate, repeatable results and saves you precious time in the shop.
The integrated controller allows you to store commonly used programs on the hard drive as well as load programs from a flash drive or even connect directly to you PC.
The spindle utilizes ER20 collets allowing for a wide range of tooling options.
The one-shot oiler for the precision ground bearing carriages and the water cooled spindle prove that this machine is ready for production.
Like all of the Grizzly CNC machines, the G0894 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0894 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the CNC machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase (with inverter), 8A
- X-, Y-, Z-axis motors: Stepper, 4.3A
- Cutting area: 23-5/8" x 35-3/8"
- Cutting accuracy: +/-0.005"
- Maximum distance spindle to table: 6-1/2"
- Spindle Speed: 0-24,000 RPM
- X-axis travel: 35-3/8"
- Y-axis travel: 23-5/8"
- Z-axis travel: 8"
- X-, Y- travel speed: 33 FPM
- Z- travel speed: 16 FPM
- Collet Size: 1/8", 1/4", 1/2"
- Collet Type: ER20
- Footprint: 47-1/4" x 28-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 45" W x 56-1/2" D x 62" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 882 lbs.
- Table with T-track
- Digital display w/USB port and keypad
- Liquid-cooled spindle
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of V-Carve design software, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.