G0756 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drilling Machine
Built for the most demanding production shops.
The G0756 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drilling Machine has a massive 6" column diameter provides the necessary rigidity to ensure repeatable accuracy—even when drilling 1-1/2" holes at high speeds!
Geared drill presses are designed for drilling larger holes than belt driven machines. This machine has a 1-1/8 / 2 HP motor that provides the power for drilling and tapping.
Another advantage is using convenient quick-change gearbox controls for managing spindle speed. Just twist a lever or two to choose between 18 speeds from 60–1740 RPM.
The MT #4 spindle has 7" of travel, 2-speed automatic downfeed, power tapping with electronic clutch, an LED work light, and a tooling ejection feature for fast bit changes.
This colossal workhorse also includes a built-in coolant system and vital for drilling metal. It also comes with a packed toolbox to maintain your machine including an MT #4–MT #3 and MT #4–MT #2 spindle adapters, and 1/8"–5/8" drill chuck with arbor.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is nearly 2" thick and features a 22" x 22" work surface, two 9/16" crossed T-slots, and coolant drainage troughs.
The maximum spindle to table distance is 30-3/4" and the table rotates out of the way, so the workpiece can mount to the precision-ground base table, using its two 9/16" parallel T-slots.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0756 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0756 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 1-1/8 / 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.4A
- Coolant pump: 75W
- Swing: 27-1/2"
- Max. spindle to table: 30-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 11"
- Spindle travel: 7"
- Spindle speeds: 18, 60-740 RPM
- Spindle taper: MT #4
- Drilling capacity for cast-iron: 1-1/2"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1"
- Downfeed speeds: 1mm/rev, 2mm/rev
- Table size: 22" L x 22" W x 1-7/8" H
- Vertical table travel: 20"
- Table swivel: 360°
- T-slot size: 9/16"
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Footprint: 20" W x 29" D
- Overall size: 22" W x 37" D x 89-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1202 lbs.
- Front-mounted emergency stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Pump-driven recycling coolant system
- 360° table positioning around column
- Built-in LED work light
- Depth stop with auto shut-off switch
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gearhead levers