Grizzly G0756 - 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drilling Machine
G0756 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drilling Machine
Built for the most demanding production shops.
Standing 89-1/2" tall, constructed of cast-iron and weighing over 1000 pounds, the G0756 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drilling Machine is built for the most demanding production shops.
The massive 6" column diameter provides the necessary rigidity to ensure repeatable accuracy—even when drilling 1-1/2" holes at high speeds!
The MT #4 spindle has 7" of travel, 18 speeds from 60–1740 RPM, 2-speed automatic downfeed, power tapping with electronic clutch and a tooling ejection feature for fast bit changes.
The precision-ground cast iron table is nearly 2" thick and features a 22" x 22" work surface, two 9/16" crossed T-slots and coolant drainage troughs.
The maximum spindle to table distance is 30-3/4", and if that's not enough, the table rotates out of the way, so the workpiece can mount to the precision-ground base table, using its two 9/16" parallel T-slots.
This workhorse also includes a built-in coolant system and a halogen work light. It also comes with a packed toolbox to maintain your machine including an MT #4–MT #3 spindle adapter, MT #4–MT #2 spindle adapter and 1/8"–5/8" drill chuck with arbor.
The G0756 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the cutting tool is free from factory defects.
The G0756 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drilling machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drilling machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.4A
- Coolant pump: 60W
- Swing: 27-1/2"
- Spindle taper: MT #4
- Spindle travel: 7"
- Max spindle to table distance: 30-3/4"
- Max drilling capacity in cast iron: 1-1/2"
- Max drilling capacity in steel: 1"
- Spindle speeds: 18 (60-740 RPM)
- Downfeed speeds: 1mm/rev, 2mm/rev
- Table size: 22" L x 22" W x 1-7/8" H
- T-slot size: 9/16"
- Vertical table travel: 20"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 6"
- Footprint: 20" W x 29" D
- Overall size: 22" W x 89-1/2" H x 37" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1202 lbs.
- Front-mounted emergency stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Pump-driven recycling coolant system
- Standard and metric guide rulers
- 360° table positioning around column
- Built-in halogen work light
- Depth stop with auto shut-off switch
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gearhead levers
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.