G0562ZP 3 HP Double Canister Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller
Want the ultimate dust collector in your shop? Then this powerful dust collector is just what you need.
This dust collector is exactly the same as our popular G0562Z, but in our dazzling white Polar Bear Series color scheme.
Simply move the convenient top mounted lever back and forth to remove any dust caked onto the filter, and in seconds you are back to full performance capacity.
The steel duct from the impeller to the filter improves performance and reliability and with just a glance you'll know when it's time to haul out the chips thanks to clear bottom bags.
Extra bags ship with the machine and are available from us to really make cleaning easy.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G0562ZP comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0562ZP manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Blower/impeller: 12-3/4" balanced cast aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 2320 CFM
- Max. static pressure: 16.9"
- Sound rating: 87dB
- 7" inlet has removable "Y" fitting with three 4" inlets
- Canister filter size (dia. x depth): 19-5/8" x 23-5/8" (2)
- Bag capacity: 9 cubic feet
- Overall dimensions: 57-7/8" long x 32" wide x 71" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 214 lbs.
- With the canister filter, simply turn the handle on the top a half turn in either direction to clean the canister
- The handle controls three cleaning flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter letting the fine dust fall directly into the
- The canister filter is made of spun bond polyester with 1 micron
- Clear plastic collection bag with quick clamp
Optional Filter & Bag Replacement Components: H5783 Upper Canister; T20543 Lower Bag (we recommend buying extra lower bags when you purchase your dust collector so you have extras available when you need them)