Grizzly G8206 - 3-In-1 16" Pro Tile Cutter
G8206 3-In-1 16" Pro Tile Cutter
Tough, professional-quality construction!
A "must have" for the contractor or tile setter, the professional-quality G8206 16" Pro Tile Cutter makes straight cuts, precision angled cuts, and circular hole cuts with equal ease.
The 3-in-1 cutter features an extra heavy-duty base for excellent stability while cutting.
A miter gauge-style tile stop adjusts to 45 degrees left or right so you can customize your cuts to fit any irregular wall or floor angles.
An aggressive tungsten carbide round hole cutter adjusts to cut circles from 1-3/16" to 3-1/4" in diameter, so you can accommodate water supplies and drains with ease.
Cuts up to 17" long tiles.
The G8206 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Base material: 13-gauge steel
- Guide support: Cast aluminum
- Guide bars: 3/4" steel tube
- Guide bar length: 25-3/4"
- Straight cut capacity: 17"
- Circle cut dimensions: 1-3/16"–3-1/4"
- Adjustment: 0°–45° in 5° increments
- Approximate shipping weight: 11 lbs.
- Sturdy cast aluminum and steel construction for long service life
- Large capacity straight cuts up to 17" long and circles up to 3-1/4"
- Convenient built-in breaker
- Built-in measurement scales for tile width, cut angle, and circle cut dimensions