Grizzly G0481 - 42" Swivel Bending Brake
G0481 42" Swivel Bending Brake
Repeatedly bend sheet metal to custom, exact tolerances.
The G0481 42" Swivel Bending Brake opens wide for complex bends and deeper pans and boxes.
Eleven different finger widths can be arranged for a variety of pan and box widths.
Includes on-board toolbox, angle gauge, swing-away stop gauge, and full-width hand bar.
Box fingers are precision-ground steel with hardened edges for long, dependable service.
Like all Grizzly brakes, the G0481 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28522 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the brake are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum working width: 42"
- Maximum full width sheet metal thickness: 16-gauge mild steel
- Maximum clamping beam lift: 4-3/4"
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 1-1/2"
- Maximum bending angle: 0-140°
- Box bending fingers: 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8", 1-9/16", 1-3/4", 2", 2-15/16", 3-15/16", 5-15/16", 9-7/8"
- Overall dimensions: 52" W x 30-3/4" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 525 lbs.