Grizzly G5769 - 48" Pan & Box Brake
G5769 48" Pan & Box Brake
This bench-type Pan & Box Brake is fully trussed for rigidity and long life.
The G5769 48" Pan and Box Brake is suitable for many metal forming operations.
Includes plenty of 2", 3" and 4" sizes that can be easily removed or repositioned.
The bed and beam are precision aligned and two independent cam action levers raise the beam well above the bed.
A large counter-balanced handle makes brake operations from 0° to 135° easy for all day use.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the G5769 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G5769 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum capacity: 48"
- Maximum height of pan/box sides: 3"
- Number of each box finger size: 2"(5), 3"(6), 4"(5)
- Footprint: 52" x 12"
- Mild Steel Gauge: 16-gauge at half width, 18-gauge at full width
- Approx. shipping weight: 335 lbs.
- Hardened steel box fingers
- Left and right beam control levers
- Large counter balanced brake handle
- Brakes from 0° - 135°
- Finger sizes of 2", 3", 4"
- Fully trussed for strength and precision