Grizzly T28325 - 59" Pan and Box Brake
T28325 59" Pan and Box Brake
A needed machine for any fabrication shop.
The T28325 Pan & Box Brake has 59" of bending capacity and a large range of finger sizes.
This heavyweight features removable upper and lower fingers for box bends as well as transverse and down-flanged shapes.
Whether bending a 1" box flange or a full-width pan, this brake has the additional capacity and options you require to get the job done right.
The built-in work stop features a 135° scale for repeatable production, while the precision-ground steel clamping figures securely hold and bend metal into a 5/8" minimum reverse bend.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the T28325 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T28325 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum working width: 59"
- Maximum thickness at half width (mild steel): 16-gauge
- Maximum thickness at full width (mild steel): 18-gauge
- Brake range: 0-135°
- Minimum reverse bend: 5/8"
- Maximum pan depth: 2"
- Fingers: (2) 1-1/2", (4) 2", (5) 3", (6) 4", (1) 9"
- Overall dimensions: 71-1/2"L x 40-1/2"W x 46"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1080 lb.
- 135° maximum bending angle
- 2" Maximum pan/box height
- 5/8" Minimum reverse bend capability
- 18-Gauge full width mild steel capacity
- Removable fingers for box bends
- Removable dies for clearance
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.