Grizzly G0679 - 6" x 186" Stroke Sander
G0679 6" x 186" Stroke Sander
A must have for door and cabinet shops!If you make doors, cabinet doors or face frames, you’ll love the G0679 6" x 186" Stroke Sander.
Custom-sand by applying just the right amount of pressure right where you need it by sliding the work table forward and backward and then sliding the 6" x 10-1/2" movable graphite-coated platen left and right.
When you need a large-capacity edge sander, this machine converts in seconds and has a 69" long graphite-coated platen.
Other features include ball-bearing table guides and platen guides, two 4" dust ports, prominent magnetic switch that swivels left or right for optimum positioning, adjustable work stops and handwheel belt tensioning.
It even has a motor brake for safety and quick set-up transitions. This sander is a real workhorse in any custom woodworking shop.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G0679comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0679 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 17A
- Table size: 59" x 23-3/4"
- Table vertical travel: 21-3/8"
- Platen horizontal travel: 50-1/2"
- Table lateral travel: 18"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 186"
- Belt speed: 3600 SFPM
- Drive wheel diameter: 8"
- Overall size: 98" x 47-5/8" x 67-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 744 lbs.
- Table travels on ball-bearings
- Table elevation is manually operated
- Fully adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Sanding belt tilts 90 deg. for edge sanding
- Pedestal mounted magnetic switch
- Motor brake