Grizzly G1014Z - 6" x 48" Belt/9" Disc Z Series Combo Sander
G1014Z 6" Belt / 9" Disc Combination Sander
Sized to fit the mid to large workshop and designed for accuracy and efficiency.
The G1014Z 6" x 48" Belt / 9" Disc Combination Sander can be used to smooth the faces, edges, or ends of workpieces using the sanding belt or the sanding disc.
The 6" x 48" sanding belt tilts 90° and can be used in both horizontal and vertical positions, or any angle between, based on your needs.
The back stop supports workpieces on the belt sander in any position.
The 6" W x 12-1/4" L cast-iron work table supports workpieces when using the 9" sanding disc.
The work table tilts from 0° left to 45° right and the miter gauge can be adjusted 60° left to 60° right for the desired angle.
The G1014Z offers a quick release system for lightning-fast belt changes and a convenient, single-knob tracking control system.
The G1014Z features a rock-solid A-frame stand to minimize vibration.
Like all Grizzly combination sanders, the G1014Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G1014Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the combination sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 12A/6A
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Sanding belt speed: 2300 FPM
- Platen size: 6-1/4" x 17"
- Belt sanding head tilt: 0–90°
- Sanding disc diameter: 9"
- Sanding disc speed: 2450 RPM
- Sanding disc type: PSA
- Disc sanding table size: 6" W x 12-1/4" L
- Disc sanding table tilt: 0°–45°
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 23" x 19"
- Overall size: 30" W x 24" D x 56" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 122 lbs.
- A-frame stand to minimize vibration
- Exclusive quick belt-release mechanism
- Cast-iron table, disc, and body
- Graphite coated platen