G0695 8" x 30" 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Knee Mill with Ram Head
This knee mill will be a fine addition to any home shop, school, or job shop!
The G0695 8" x 30" 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Knee Mill with Ram Head runs on single-phase power using an inverter.
The state-of-the-art frequency drive inverts and modulates the power to give you smooth speed changes with robust torque.
Now you can have speeds from 200 to 2250 RPM with just the turn of a dial.
The head slides in and out, swivels, and tilts 45° left-to-right, enabling extremely versatile operations.
Features hardened and precision-ground leadscrews, dovetail ways, turret-style column, and fine downfeed on quill.
Like all Grizzly mills, the G0695 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0695 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 4.8A
- Power source: 220V, single-phase
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-1/2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 220–2250 RPM
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 20"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1/2" wide, 2-3/16" centers
- Table size: 8" x 30"
- Longitudinal table travel (X-axis): 18"
- Cross table travel (Y-axis): 7-1/2"
- Vertical table travel (Z-axis): 17-3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° left/right
- Ram travel: 18"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" mild steel
- Overall size: 42-3/4" W x 40-1/2" D x 79" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1006 lbs.
- Convenient one-shot lubrication system
- High-precision ball bearings
- Bronze nut on longitudinal and cross feed leadscrews
- Variable-speed frequency drive allows speeds from 200 to 2250 RPM
- Hardened and precision-ground leadscrews
- Runs on single-phase power using an inverter
- Cast-iron construction throughout machine