G0811 9" x 16" 1-1/2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
Take your metal shop to the next level with this metal-cutting bandsaw.
The G0811 9" x 16" 1-1/2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw can handle anything you throw at it thanks to the 114-1/2" blade and the quick-release vise on the 6-1/2" x 31" table.
It has maximum cutting capacities of 9" round stock and 5" x 16" rectangular stock (at 90°).
The speed at which the saw blade will cut through a workpiece is controlled by blade type, feed rate, and feed pressure. The feed rate is controlled by the feed rate dial on the control panel.
The G0811 features four blade speed settings–114, 196, 288, and 377 FPM.
Blade speed adjustments are as easy as moving the location of the V-belt on the motor and wheel pulleys.
The G0811 is equipped with a work stop that can be used to quickly position the workpiece during a repetitive cutting operation.
The quick-release vise with a maximum opening of 16" allows the jaw width to be quickly adjusted when changing from one sized material to another.
The fixed vise can be adjusted to cut any angle, from a straight 90° cut-off to a 45° angle by loosening the front lock bolt and rear vise lock handle.
The built-in 10-liter coolant system extends the life of your bandsaw blades by lowering the temperature of the blade and workpiece when cutting.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0811 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0811 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 11.5A
- Blade size: 114-1/2" x 1"
- Blade speeds: 114, 196, 288, 377 FPM
- Cutting capacities:
- 90° Round: 9"
- 90° Rectangular: 9" x 16"
- 45° Round: 9"
- 45° Rectangular: 8" x 9-1/2"
- Vise jaw height: 5-1/8"
- Max. vise opening: 16"
- Table size: 6-1/2" W x 31" L
- Floor to table height: 26-1/8"
- Coolant capacity: 10 Liters
- Overall dimensions: 62-1/2" L x 22-1/2" W x 45-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 638 lbs.
- Centralized, top-mounted control panel
- Coolant system with 10-liter capacity
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground, cast-iron table
- Hydraulic downfeed control
- Quick-positioning vise
- Sliding cutter depth gauge
- Handwheel blade tensioner
- Adjustable blade guides
- One-piece saw bow