Grizzly G4173 - Baby Power Feeder
Grizzly G4173 Baby Power Feeder
Increase your efficiency.
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
For those who want to increase production, upgrade or add on another stock feeder, we have the G4173 Baby Power Feeder power feeder to help you along without crushing your budget.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G4173 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G4173 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the power feeder are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Forward/reverse feed
- Variable feed speed
- X-, Y-, and Z-axis adjustment
- 1-year warranty
- Motor: 1/8 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1.2A
- Feed speed: Variable, 6.5–39 FPM
- Rotation: Forward & reverse
- Max. height of rollers: 6"
- Min. workpiece length: 5"
- Horizontal travel: 10-1/4"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) synthetic rubber, 1-3/16" wide x 3" dia.
- Roller suspension: 5/16"
- Approx. shipping weight: 27 lbs.