Grizzly T27556 - Blade Welder 4.2 KVA
T27556 Blade Welder 4.2 KVA
Produce and mend high-quality welded bandsaw blades.
The T27556 Blade Welder can cut, weld, anneal, and grind bandsaw blades.
This allows you to make new blades from bulk coils of band stock.
Quickly rejoin a blade that has been purposely cut for making an internal contour cut.
Repair broken blades that are still sharp and useful.
Each unit features a blade shear, grinder, and welding/annealing station.
Like all Grizzly welders, the T27556 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T27556 instructions were written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read sheets make it easier to assemble and maintain your welder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the welder may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Blade widths (carbon steel): 1/8"–3/4"
- Blade widths (bi-metal): 1/8"–5/8"
- Blade thickness: 0.025"
- Power supply requirements: 220V, 15A, 60 Hz
- Voltage: 220V, 60 Hz
- Overall dimensions: 12" W x 12" D x 15" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- Convenient carrying handle for mobility
- Spark deflector for safety
- Adjustable clamping pressure dial