Grizzly H2253 - Dispoz-A-Blade® System for G9953 16" 4-Knives
H2253 16" HSS Replacement Knives for Dispoz-A-Blade®
Install 16" knives in seconds, not hours.
Easy and accurate knife changes are a reality because the H2253 16" HSS Replacement Knives for Dispoz-A-Blade® is always the same dimension from the cutting edge to the holder bottom.
The Posi-Set® knife support system automatically sets Dispoz-A-Blade® to the proper height without any adjustment, saving hours of set up time. Consistent weight between knives assures balanced, vibration-free operation.
Dispoz-A-Blade's holder and double edge disposable knife is the dimensional equivalent of the knife you are using now in your machine's cutter head. This holder-knife combination instantly adapts to the G9953 16" Jointer without any modifications.
First time Start Up System supplies the correct size Posi-Set®, one set of reusable Dispoz-A-Blade® knife holders and one set of double edge HSS Dispoz-A-Blade® knife inserts for your Grizzly machine. All that is required for future knife changes are economical double edge Dispoz-A-Blade® replacement knives.
HSS (high-speed steel) has been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
- Size: 16"
- Type: 4-Blade system
- Fits: G9953
- Easy and accurate "drop and lock" knife changes every time.
- More economical than resharpening. Top quality, straight factory edges cost less than regrinding regular knives.
- No complicated machine modifications or expensive special cutter heads. Posi-Set® knife supports simply install in each knife pocket replacing cumbersome springs and jigs.
- Instantly works in all Grizzly machines and others too - optimizes machine performance.
- Consistent knife quality produces superior finishes with big savings.
- Affordable industrial quality for both the home craftsman and the large wood products manufacturer.
- Choose economical HSS knives for most planing jobs or long lasting cobalt knives for the tougher more abrasive woods.