Item# G0841 Model# G0841
Grizzly G0841 - Double-Sided Planer
With one look at the G0841 you will know it is ready for some serious production work. This machine features a 15 HP upper motor with a 10 HP lower motor driving two spiral cutterheads to plane a workpiece in a single pass. The variable-speed feed belt provides adjustable top pressure to tackle heavy cuts with rough-sawn lumber. Simply enter the desired thickness of the finished workpiece on the digital control screen, and the machine self-adjusts with the push of a button. Also equipped with height controls at both ends, providing complete operator control. Maintenance is made simple with a self-lubricating feed belt and an easily serviceable "slide out" cutterhead. Add this machine to your shop and take your production capacity to an entirely new level!View More Details
- Table equipped with five rollers for greater feeding efficiency
- Motor employs Y-D start
- Feed chain is automatically lubricated
- Belts on bottom cutterhead are easily changed
- Spiral top and bottom cutterheads
- Table surface is chrome-plated and precision-ground for smooth feed and maximum wear-resistance
- Emergency stop buttons are provided at the front and back sides of the machine
- Bottom cutting motor: 10 HP, 240V, 3-phase, 23A
- Top cutting motor: 15 HP, 240V, 3-phase, 38.5A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 240V, 3-phase, 6.1A
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP, 240V, 1.6A
- Table size: 18" x 102"
- Maximum cutting width: 18"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 5/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 12"
- Feed rate: 26-72 FPM
- Cutterhead speed: 4000 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 5-1/8"
- Overall size: 106"L x 37"W x 67"H
- Footprint: 74-1/2"L x 27"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 6614 lbs.