Grizzly G0826 - Easy Feeder Power Feeder
G0826 Easy Feeder Power Feeder
This all-purpose, heavy-duty G0826 Easy Feeder Power Feeder boasts a 1/2 HP BLDC motor that provides energy-efficient, high-torque, from a single-phase power supply.
No more fussing with gears—just dial in the exact feed speed you need and start cutting thanks to the variable-speed feed control of 7–72 FPM.
This power feeder also automatically compensates for variations in workpiece thicknesses up to 3/4" via a roller-spring mechanism.
Additionally, it comes equipped with a heavy-duty "smart stand"—a durable ductile-steel vertical and horizontal support column and joint that features an "L" locking mechanism for securing the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angled feeding positions.
An extra-long support column and arm allows for use on larger woodworking machinery.
Most common machines these are paired with are shapers and router tables, yet can also be used with table saws, jointers, and bandsaws.
Last but not least, the horizontal rotation features a clutch and memory-lock for quick and easy repositioning after blade or cutter changes. This saves significant downtime compared with other power feeders of the same size.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G0826 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0826 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the feeders are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2/3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 2.3A
- Feed speed: Variable, 7–72 FPM
- Swing: 360°
- Vertical travel: 6-11/16"
- Horizontal travel: 17"
- Rotation: Forward and reverse
- Min. workpiece length: 6"
- Rollers: (3) 2-5/16" x 4-3/4"
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Max. height of rollers: 7-1/2"
- Overall size: 37-1/2" W x 20-1/2" D x 29-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 125 lbs.
- BLDC motor for energy-efficient, high-torque, variable-speed control from a single-phase power supply
- High-efficiency green technology (50% less power output than similar power feeders of the same size)
- Forward/reverse feed
- Includes heavy-duty smart stand
- Extra-long support column for use with larger machinery
- Clutch and memory lock for horizontal rotation, for easy repositioning after blade or cutter changes
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment