Grizzly T27777 - Grizzly Welding Helmet
T27777 Grizzly Welding Helmet
The "Best of the Best" of welding helmets!
The RFP (Radical Face Protector) T27777 Grizzly Welding Helmet features the largest viewing area you can find of over 40 square inches.
It is the only welding helmet in the world that has a 4"x4" automatic darkening filtering (ADF) integrated into a 180 degree welding lens.
This allows you to have ear to ear vision when welding!
The new articulating, multipoint adjustable halo headgear makes the helmet cheater lens compatible and provides better air flow than any other helmet.
The ADF features include internal adjustments, 2 sensor, fully automatic, grind mode, sensitivity, delay controls, grind flash indicator, and low battery warning.
The awesome graphics have printed exclusively for Grizzly by Save Phace!
This welding helmet is made of high heat nylon, includes two bonus Flex Fit front protective lenses.
Like all Grizzly welding helmets, the G0561 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the welding helmet are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- ADF size: 4.33" x 3.54"
- Viewing area: 3.82" x 1.85"
- Arc Sensors: 2
- Light state: Shade 4
- Shades: Shade 9-13
- Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.9
- Adjustable ADF classification: 1/1/1/2
- Grind warning indicator: yes
- low battery warning indicator: yes
- Sensitivity internal adjustable: yes
- Delay internal adjusted: yes
- Power on/off: fully automatic
- Power supply: solar cells and li-ion battery
- switch time @23°: 0.08MS
- Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.95 (adjustable)
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 149°F
- Meets Z94.3-07 standards, CE, ANSI, and Australian Standard Approved