Grizzly G0892 - Heavy Duty Shaper with DRO and Sliding Table
G0892 Heavy Duty Shaper with DRO and Sliding Table
One of a kind Grizzly shaper
This G0892 Heavy Duty Shaper with DRO and Sliding Table is a world-class, heavy-duty shaper and there was only one built. It comes equipped with touch-screen controlled spindle tilt, height adjustment and variable-speed, offering professional woodworkers everything they would expect.
The G0892 features an aluminum sliding table with 48" of travel and a really robust crosscut fence equipped with a miter angle digital setting for handling large projects with precision and ease. The micro-adjustable fence is designed with independent faces which allows for extremely accurate movement on the most exacting projects.
The G0892 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to maintain your shaper.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the shaper are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
The shaper is fully assembled and will be available for viewing in our Bellingham, WA facility. It will be sold as-is with no warranty and will be crated for you.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 13.9A
- Maximum cutter height: 5-1/2"
- Maximum cutter diameter: 8-5/8"
- Spindle size: 1-1/4"
- Spindle travel: 6-7/8"
- Spindle tilt: -5° - 45°
- Spindle openings: 2-1/2", 4-1/4", 5-3/4", 8-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: Low 1,500-5,000; high 3,000-10,000 RPM
- Table size: 19-3/4" L x 39-1/2" W
- Number of table inserts: 3
- Table insert size I.D.: 2-1/2", 4-1/4", 5-3/4"
- Table insert size O.D.: 4-5/8", 6-1/8", 8-7/8"
- Table counterbore: 9" dia. x 1-1/2" deep
- Floor-to-table height: 35"
- Sliding table size: 68" L x 49-1/2" W
- Sliding table travel: 48"
- Number of sliding table T-slots: 2
- Sliding table T-slot size: 5/8"
- Miter angle range: 0–45° L
- Footprint: 35" L x 45" W
- Overall size: 144" W x 115-1/2" D x 58" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1192 lbs.
- Variable-speed spindle with high and low speed ranges
- Tilting spindle from -5° to 45°
- Crosscut table equipped with miter angle DRO and two flip-stops
- 48" of sliding table travel with two 5/8" T-slot tracks
- Touch screen control panel
- Precision-ground cast-iron main table
- Three table inserts
- Independently-controlled fences with micro-adjustment knobs
- Clockwise/counterclockwise switch
- Dual 4"dust ports
- Two featherboards included