Grizzly H5502 - Metal Craft Tool Set
H5502 Metal Bending Tool Set
Leverage your wrought iron crafting projects with 28" diameter turning handles.
The three-piece H5502 Metal Bending Tool Set can bend, twist, and roll wrought iron up to 1-1/4" X 1/4" rectangular and 3/8" square or round stock.
The bending block has two main positions for bending metal at a minimum angle of 60° or at a minimum angle of 90°.
The roll can be used for creating different shapes and sizes of arcs, radii, or custom designs.
The twist tool allows the user to produce twists or spirals by rotating the workpiece.
The scroll tool is designed to wrap the workpiece around the dies to make a spiral or a “scroll” shape.
The adjustment screw can be used for locking stop for repeatable bends.
Like all Grizzly benders, the H5502 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The H5502 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read sheets make it easier to assemble and maintain your bender.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bender may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Rectangular stock (mild steel): 1-1/4" X 1/4" X 40"
- Square stock (mild steel): 3/8" X 40"
- Round stock (mild steel): 3/8" X 40"
- Rectangular stock (mild steel): 1-1/4" X 1/4"
- Square stock (mild steel): 3/8" X 3/8"
- Round stock (mild steel): 3/8"
- Angle range (mild steel): 60°–90°
- Minimum circle diameter (mild steel): 2-3/8"
- Perfect for fabricating flat metal railing and other useful items
- Complete set of jigs for bending wrought iron into just about any shape imaginable. Can bend curves, spirals, angles, and twist as well
- Twisting and scrolling capacities (maximum length of 40" for each)
- Bending capacities: Angle range: 60-90 degrees, Minimum circle: 2-3/8", Riveting: 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4" each up to 1-1/4" wide