Item# T23963 Model# 187 - 5 GAL.
Grizzly T23963 - Moly-D Multi-Function Machine Oil-ISO 32, 5 Gallon
Formulated with the superior friction-reducing compound Moly-D, this ISO 32 Multi-Function Machine Oil is one of the best lubricants we've found for lathe headstocks or the ball-oilers found on so many of our metalworking machines. Blended from highly refined base stock oils and selected additives to provide an oil suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications with excellent low temperature flow characteristics and high viscosity index.View More Details
5-gallon size is perfect for large lathes or those wishing to buy in bulk and save!
- Oxidation unchecked is approximately doubled for every 20-degree rise in temperature. Special additives prevent rusting by forming a protective film on metal surfaces. This also prevents oxidation, which can clog small orifices and tightly fitted parts and lead to corrosion of metal surfaces.
- Reduces fluid-operating temperatures and provides better overall mechanical efficiency combined with less power consumption, making this an extremely inexpensive product—all things considered—due to its long life and the reduction of wear-and-tear on expensive machine parts.
- Blended with base stocks that have excellent resistance to emulsification and high resistance to foaming.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability (passes the 5,000 hour ASTM D943 Oxidation Stability Test)
- Engineered to improve efficiency by providing excellent lubrication in all types of industrial applications and operating conditions.
- Far exceeds the anti-wear requirements for Vickers Pumps (as shown in the Vickers Pump Test and also Denison Pump Division under both their HF-2 and HF-O specifications)
- Can be used on any Grizzly Lathe!