Grizzly PRO G0943 - 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
G0943 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
A high-horsepower, two-stage 120-gallon compressor for optimal output.
The Grizzly G0943 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor is for commercial and industrial use and operates with a maximum pressure of 175 PSI. This compressor delivers 35 CFM at 175 PSI and 38 CFM at 90 PSI.
The 120-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards and delivers continuous air volume when needed. The two-stage, three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump operates for optimal output. A petcock on the bottom of the tank allows moisture to drain when opened.
The Eaton magnetic starter provides a safe method for starting an electric motor with a large load. It also provides under-voltage and overload protection as well as an automatic cutoff in the event of a power failure.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0943 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0943 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information on how to assemble and maintain your air compressor pump.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the air compressor are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 10 HP, 230V/460V* (prewired for 230V), single-phase, 26A/13A
- Airflow capacity: 35 CFM at 175 PSI and 38 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 175 PSI
- Overall size: 83" H x 39" W x 44" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 881 lbs.
- Two-stage, three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump
- Uses synthetic air compressor oil for reduced maintenance
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 80-gallon tank
*460V conversion must be performed by a certified electrician.