Grizzly PRO G0943 - 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
G0943 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
A high-power, two-stage 120-gallon compressor for optimal output.
The Grizzly PRO G0943 120-Gallon 10 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor designed for commercial shops where large air volume is needed with a maximum pressure of 175 PSI.
This high output compressor delivers 45 CFM at 40 PSI and 40 CFM at 90 PSI; perfect foe tire shops, finishing shops and most factories.
The 120-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards and delivers continuous air volume when needed.
The vertical layout of the tank was intentional and allow you to save space over having a horizontal tank takin gup precious floor space.
The two-stage, three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump operates for optimal output.
The Eaton magnetic starter provides a safe method for starting an electric motor with a large load.
It also provides under-voltage and overload protection as well as an automatic cutoff in the event of a power failure.
A petcock on the bottom of the tank allows moisture to drain when opened.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0943 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. To order parts, or other services and inquiries, contact Mega Compressor at (832) 415-6995.
- Motor: 10 HP, 230V/460V* (prewired for 230V), single-phase, 24A/12A
- Airflow capacity: 45 CFM at 40 PSI and 40 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 175 PSI
- Connection type: Female threaded valve
- Connection size: 3/4" NPT
- Sound rating: 79dB
- Overall size: 42" W x 31" D x 83" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 980 lbs.
- Two-stage, three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump
- Uses synthetic air compressor oil for reduced maintenance
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 80-gallon tank
*460V conversion must be performed by a certified electrician.