Grizzly PRO T32341 - 40-Gallon 5.0 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
T32341 40-Gallon 5 HP Extreme Series Compressor
Super compact 40-gallon ASME certified tank reduces footprint.
The Grizzly PRO® 40-Gallon 5 HP Extreme Series Compressor offers high-output performance for maximum air requirements. The 5 HP 220V motor operates with a maximum pressure of 150 PSI. This compressor delivers 18.0 CFM at 90 PSI and 20.0 CFM at 40 PSI.
Providing more complete motor overload protection than a magnetic starter that only senses current, the motor senses both temperature and current. A wired-formed belt guard provides more efficient cooling to keep the unit from overheating.
The 40-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards. The three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump delivers high-output when you need it.
Additional features include a tank pressure gauge, on/off switch and easily accessible oil level sight glass.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the T32341 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T32341 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information on how to assemble and maintain your portable air compressor pump.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. To order parts, or other services and inquiries, contact Mega Compressor at (832) 415-6995.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 22A
- Airflow capacity: 18.0 CFM at 90 PSI and 20.0 CFM at 40 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 150 PSI
- Overall size: 55" H x 31" W x 24" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Large oil level sight glass
- Unique three-cylinder cast-iron compressor pump
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 40-gallon tank