Grizzly PRO G0928 - 60-Gallon 5.0 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
G0928 60-Gallon 5.0 HP Extreme Series Compressor
Extreme Series means high-output performance for maximum air requirements.
The Grizzly PRO® G0928 60-Gallon 5.0 HP Extreme Series Compressor operates at low RPMs for extended life and low maintenance. The 5.0 HP 220V motor operates with a maximum pressure of 175 PSI. This compressor delivers 13.5 CFM at 175 PSI and 15.3 CFM at 100 PSI.
Providing more complete motor overload protection than a magnetic starter that only senses current, the motor senses both temperature and current. A wired-formed belt guard provides more efficient cooling to keep the unit from overheating.
The 60-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards. The two-stage cast-iron oil-lubricated pump operates at high pressure providing increased volume when you need it.
Additional features include a tank pressure gauge, on/off switch, 3/4" NPT threaded fitting , easily accessible oil level sight glass and oil drain with 4” extension.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0928 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Technical Documentation manual is packed with useful information on how to assemble and maintain your air compressor pump.
The Grizzly Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the air compressor are available by calling Mat Industries at (888) 895-4549.
- Motor: 5.0 HP, 220V, single-phase, 22A
- Airflow capacity: 13.5 CFM at 175 PSI and 15.3 CFM at 100 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 175 PSI
- Overall size: 80" H x 40" W x 31" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 424 lbs.
- Large oil level sight glass
- Cast-iron, low pump RPM for longer life
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 60-gallon tank