Grizzly PRO G0955 - 60-Gallon 5 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
G0955 60-Gallon 5 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
Extreme Series means high-output performance for maximum air requirements.
The Grizzly G0955 60-Gallon 5 HP Extreme Series Compressor operates at low RPMs for extended life and low maintenance. The 5 HP 230V motor operates with a maximum pressure of 125 PSI. This compressor delivers 18 CFM at 90 PSI and 20 CFM at 40 PSI.
Providing more complete motor overload protection than a magnetic starter that only senses current, the motor senses both temperature and current. A wired-formed belt guard provides more efficient cooling to keep the unit from overheating.
The 60-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards. The one-stage cast-iron oil-lubricated pump operates at high pressure providing increased volume when you need it.
Additional features include a tank pressure gauge, on/off switch, 1/2" NPT threaded fitting, easily accessible oil level sight glass, and oil drain with 4” extension.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0955 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. To order parts, or other services and inquiries, contact Mega Compressor at (832) 415-6995.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22.5A
- Airflow capacity: 18 CFM at 90 PSI and 20 CFM at 40 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 125 PSI
- Overall size: 30" W x 22" D x 68" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 345 lbs.
- Large oil level sight glass
- Ball-valve drain and output control
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Fan pulley and cooling fin design to keep compressor cool
- W-cylinder cast-iron air compressor pump
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 60-gallon tank