Grizzly PRO G0929 - 80-Gallon 4.7 HP Stationary Air Compressor
G0929 80 Gallon 4.7 HP Stationary Air Compressor
A great value for an 80-gallon compressor offering solid performance.
The Grizzly PRO® G0929 80 Gallon 4.7 HP Stationary Air Compressor will be more than enough to satisfy your garage or industrial needs.
The 4.7 HP 230V motor operates with a maximum pressure of 155 PSI.
This compressor delivers an amazing 14.0 CFM at 90 PSI and 16.1 CFM at 40 PSI.
Providing more complete motor overload protection than a magnetic starter which senses current, the motor senses both temperature and current.
A wired-formed belt guard provides more efficient cooling to keep the unit from overheating.
The 80-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards.
The 3-cylinder, heavy-duty cast-iron, high-flow pump is oil-lubricated for long-life and low maintenance.
All controls are housed within the compressor mounting deck preventing unnecessary repairs.
These controls include two quick connect fitting and dual pressure gauges.
Checking the oil level is easy as looking through the oil level sight glass.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0929 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Technical Documentation manual is packed with useful information on how to assemble and maintain your air compressor pump.
The Grizzly Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the air compressor are available by calling Mat Industries at (888) 895-4549.
- Motor: 4.7 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Airflow capacity: 14.0 CFM at 90 PSI and 16.1 CFM at 40 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 155 PSI
- Tank size: 80 gallons
- Overall size: 77" H x 34-3/4" W x 31-1/2" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 350 lbs.
- Large oil level sight glass
- W-Type 3-cylinder heavy-duty cast-iron air pump
- Fan pulley and cooling fin design to keep compressor cool
- Ball-valve drain control
- Included air regulator for airflow adjustment
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 80-gallon tank