Grizzly PRO G0942 - 80-Gallon 7.5 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
G0942 80-Gallon 7.5 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor
A high-power, two-stage 80-gallon compressor for optimal output.
The Grizzly G0942 80-Gallon 7.5 HP Extreme Series Air Compressor is for commercial and industrial use and operates with a maximum pressure of 175 PSI. This compressor delivers 28 CFM at 40 PSI and 23 CFM at 90 PSI.
The 80-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards. The three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump operates at low RPM operation for extended life and low maintenance. A petcock on the bottom of the tank allows moisture to drain when opened.
The magnetic starter provides a safe method for starting an electric motor with a large load. It also provides under-voltage and overload protection as well as an automatic cutoff in the event of a power failure.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0942 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0942 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your air compressor.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the air compressor are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 31A
- Airflow capacity: 28 CFM at 40 PSI and 23 CFM at 90 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 175 PSI
- Connection type: Female threaded valve
- Connection size: 3/4" NPT
- Sound rating: 79dB
- Overall size: 40" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 620 lbs.
- Three-cylinder cast-iron oil-lubricated pump
- Wired-formed belt guard for more efficient cooling
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 80-gallon tank