Item# G5394 Model# G5394
Grizzly G5394 - Stroke Sander
Grizzly G5394 Stroke SanderSand doors, wide boards, and panels with ease. This large capacity Stroke Sander can handle heavy stock removal, yet still excel at fine finishing. The manually operated platen slides on ball-bearing rollers to make it simple for you to apply just the right amount of pressure at just the right spot. The table has 24" of vertical travel and 18" of lateral travel. With its huge capacity, versatile table, and 3 HP 220V motor, this Stroke Sander is truly a coveted piece of equipment in the production shop!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Sliding ways travel on ball bearings
- Table elevation is handwheel operated
- Fully adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Platen handle swivels left and right
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 17A
- Table Size: 58" x 23-3/4"
- Table vertical travel: 24"
- Platen horizontal travel: 59"
- Table lateral travel: 18"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 186"
- Belt speed: 3500 SFPM
- Drive roller diameter: 8"
- Approx. shipping weight: 725 lbs.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.