This high precision electronic Outside Micrometer features a crisp, clear, easy-to read LCD display, and is accurate to 0.001". Hardened and ground spindle with Carbide anvil ensures durability and accuracy.
- Ratchet handle for precise application of pressure on selected object
- Switchable display: SAE or Metric
- Professional precision tool - Carbide Tipped
- Includes 2 batteries (1 installed and 1 spare); average life one year
- Auto Off when not in use for 5 minutes
- Large LCD display
- Locking lever
- Reference User Manual included
- Packaged in a fitted and padded snap-lock case.
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 104F
- Range: 0-1" (0-25mm)
- Reading: 0.00005" (0.001mm)
- Accuracy: 0.0001"
- Resolution 0.00005"
- ABS: INC relative 0 set
- Direct RS232 SPC output
- Carbide Measuring faces
- Free ball attachment
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.