W1876 6" Benchtop Jointer With Spiral-Style Cutterhead
This is a lot of jointer in a small-package.
The W1876 6" Benchtop Jointer With Spiral-Style Cutterhead features a spiral-style cutterhead with carbide indexable inserts.
The knob-adjustable infeed table with lock provides ultra-precision cutting depth adjustments.
It also features an inch and metric cut depth indicator and an east-to-adjust extruded-aluminum fence.
You won't find a more feature-packed 6 in. benchtop jointer anywhere else.
Like all Shop Fox planers, the W1876 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1876 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Woodstock Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 10A
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Bevel jointing: 0–45°
- Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 12 two-sided indexable inserts
- Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 12,000 RPM
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 30"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Dimensions: 30" x 17-1/2" x 13-1/2"
- Approx. shipping weight: 44 lbs.
- Spiral-style cutterhead with 12 indexable HSS inserts
- 2-1/2" dust port
- Cast aluminum infeed and outfeed tables
- Infeed table height adjustment lock
- Two safety push blocks
- Torx T-25 T-handle driver
- Hex wrenches 2.5, 4mm