Shop Fox D4800 - Roller Stand
Shop Fox D4800 Roller Stand
Where versatility and stability combine in a roller stand
The folding Shop Fox D4800 Roller Stand provides stability for every wood processing job.
Roller stands provide two functions: They support either the infeed or outfeed end of your workpiece while allowing you to feed your workpiece with almost zero added resistance.
Welded square steel construction, variable height adjustment, and flat storage make this the roller stand of choice.
Adjusts in height from 25" to 40-1/2".
Here is an example of a positive review this stand received:
- "Reasonably priced for roller stand supports. For quick small jobs the Shop Fox roller is perfect."
Like all Shop Fox roller stands, the D4800 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the roller stand are available on-line and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Ideal for supporting large material such as lumber, plywood or pipes
- Heavy-duty steel frame packs flat for convenient storage
- Roller head height adjusts from 25-1/4" to 40-1/2"
- 12" wide ball bearing roller
- 17" x 18-1/2" footprint
- 150 lb. capacity