SB1123 24" Industrial-Duty 7-1/2 HP Resaw Bandsaw
Precision, power, and capacity for high-output, industrial use.
The professional-level, high-production SB1123 24" Industrial-Duty 7-1/2 HP Resaw Bandsaw from South Bend is a top-end powerhouse with its massive 24-3/8" throat and 16" resaw capacity, powered by a 7-1/2 HP motor.
It’s the largest capacity, most impressive wood-cutting bandsaw South Bend offers—built to meet the most demanding of jobs and made for industrial production work.
Dual ball-bearing blade guides and rack-and-pinion table adjustments provide precision and ease of use.
The computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, an extra-large 23-5/8" x 33-1/2" x 2" thick precision-ground cast-iron table, and cast-iron trunnions all work together to minimize vibration.
To add to this saw’s industrial capabilities, South Bend’s table tilting mechanism is the strongest in the industry, allowing you to put the heaviest loads on the table without losing squareness. This saw is a true joy to use!
The SB1123 is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards and comes with a 2-year warranty.
The SB1123 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
If unstoppable power, large capacity, and absolute dependability are a must for your production shop, there is simply not a better saw on the market to meet your demands.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 24-3/8"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 16"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 33-1/2"
- Table tilt: -5° L–45° R
- Floor-to-table height: 33"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing, upper & lower with thrust bearings
- Blade size: 180–181-1/2" (1/4"–1-1/2" wide)
- Blade speed: 5100 FPM
- Footprint: 41-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 48" W x 32" D x 83-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 948 lbs.
- Strongest rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism in the industry maintains table squareness while supporting the heaviest loads
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with cast-iron trunnion
- Two 4" dust ports
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Foot-operated brake system
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact South Bend Technical Support at 360-734-1540 before placing your order.