Stanley T22709 - Adjustable Block Plane
T22709 Stanley 7" Adjustable Block Plane
An adjustable block plane that is precise and durable.
This T22709 Stanley 7" Adjustable Block Plane has machined sides and the cutter rests at a 21° angle, ideal for cross grain planing.
Thickness and evenness of shavings can be changed by loosening the clamping wheel and manually adjusting cutter.
The finger rest at the front of the plane adds comfort and increases control.
With machined sides, adjustable cutter, case-iron base with precision ground sides and bottom, epoxy coating and finger rest, this tool is built to deliver clean, precise cuts and to last for several generations.
Contact Stanley regarding warranties on their products, customer service, and technical support.
- Machined sides
- Cutter rests at 21° for cross-grain planing
- Manually adjust cutter to change thickness and evenness of shavings
- Cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Epoxy coating for durability and long life
- Finger rest on front for comfort and control
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade thickness: 3/32"
- Blade width: 1-5/8"
- Overall width: 2"
- Overall length: 7"
The T29127 Replacement Blade is available.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.