Teknatool T32349 - Nova Saturn DVR Lathe
T32349 Nova Saturn DVR Lathe
Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get!
The T32349 Nova Saturn DVR Lathe combines the best features of larger lathes – power, capacity and capability with state-of-the-art technology to make you're turning more efficient, fun and safer.
The swivel head and articulated optional T32302 Outrigger Accessory (not included) means that turning even large bowls (29") you are still turning in the same compact working envelope.
With its 1.75 HP / 2HP high torque motor, it can convert to outrigger work for larger bowls and has the power and capacity to handle it with ease.
Easy to operate, the Saturn is a DVR SMART lathe using Adaptive Control Software.
The intelligent computerized control assists you with your turning. It measures the weight of the workpiece and continually adjusts performance accordingly. It senses faults in the setup and advises of safety issues. Computer control instantly cuts power to the spindle if it senses a chisel dig in or if the spindle lock is on when wanting to turn the spindle.
The Striatech DVR motor can save up to 80% energy and emissions over conventional motors.
NOVA Saturn DVR Lathe delivers incredible turning smoothness with no belts or pulleys to cause the vibration.
With its solid cast-iron construction, the Saturn is a smooth and stable operator allowing it to run faster and efficiently, cutting down sanding time.
Contact Teknatool regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
- Motor: 1.75 HP, 115V/ 2 HP, 220V
- Swing: 16"
- Optional outrigger accessory provides 29" swing for outboard turning
- Distance between centers: 25", extendable in 20" increments, using the optional bed extension accessory (not included)
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–5000 RPM
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Indexing: 24 divisions
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Overall dimensions: 43" L x 11" W x 19" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 222 lbs.
- Solid cast-iron throughout, trapezoidal, vibration dampening bed design
- Heavy-duty Trimax triple bearing system
- Push-button electronic variable speed with forward and reverse
- 360° Swivel head, locks at any position, plus locating positions at 0, 22, 4 and 90°
- Precision machining
- Long reach tool slides
- Quick-action cam control
- Intelligent control
- Cast-iron stand
- 3" faceplate
- 12" tool rest
- MT#2 live tail center
- MT#2 drive center