Woodstock M1012 - 48" Box and Pan Brake
Shop Fox M1012 48" Box and Pan Brake
The M1012 Pan and Box Brake from Shop Fox is great for forming extra-wide or long pieces of sheet metal.
When bolted to a concrete floor, the M1012 bends boxes or pans up to 6" deep, materials up to 48" wide, and 12-gauge thick mild steels, from 0 to 135 degrees!
Removable and adjustable 3", 4", and 25" fingers can accommodate a variety of metal widths
Like all Shop Fox pan and box brakes, the M1012 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The M1012 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum workpiece width: 48"
- Bending capacity at full width: 14-gauge mild steel
- Bending capacity at half width: 12-gauge mild steel
- Brake angle: 0-135°
- Box fingers: 3" (x4) , 4" (x3), 25" (x1)
- Maximum box depth: 6"
- Minimum reverse bend: 1/2"
- Footprint: 56-1/2" x 29"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1236 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Precision fingers that are evenly hardened to ensure maximum life and durability