Woodstock M1117 - 52" Sheet Metal Shear
M1117 52" Sheet Metal Shear
Cut your work down to size with this heavy-duty shear.
The Shop Fox M1117 Sheet Metal Shear cuts up to 52" wide with all the stability and precision you would expect from a machine this size.
The front stop and angle guide are quickly adjusted by wing nuts on the top of the stops.
The rear extension arms have micro-adjusting stops that allow you to fine tune your cut length.
For those really large sheet metal jobs, this shear includes table gauges and front extension arms.
Additional features include a heavy cast-iron body with foot control, precision ground blade, spring activated hold down, and a safety guard.
Like all Shop Fox shears, the M1117 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects
The M1117 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Woodstock Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the shear may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum capacity: 52"
- Mild steel capacity full width: 16-gauge
- Mild steel capacity half width: 14-gauge
- Front stop scale range: 0"–12-1/2"
- Back stop scale range: 0"–33"
- Footprint: 60" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 62" W x 74" D x 42" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1120 lbs.
- Adjustable front stops and micro-adjustable rear stops
- Reversable upper blade with two cutting edges
- Adjustable bevel gauge
- Steel foot pedal that extends full width of machine
- Blade guard doubles as a hold-down
- Infeed and outfeed scales
- Adjustable blade bow