Grizzly G7943 - 14" Heavy-Duty Benchtop Drill Press
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Power Requirement: 120V, Single-Phase, 60 Hz
- Swing: 14 in.
- Type: Bench
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 140 – 3050 RPM
- Drilling Capacity: 3/4 in. in Steel
- Drill Chuck Type: JT33 Key Chuck
- Quill Diameter: 2.04 in.
- Shipping weight: 148 lbs.
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G7943 14" Heavy-Duty Benchtop Drill Press
An awarding-winning, quality-built, heavy-duty benchtop drill press.
Despite their small size, benchtop models offer workpiece capacities pretty close to full-size presses.
The G7943 14" Heavy-Duty Benchtop Drill Press was awarded Top Tool by WOOD Magazine as the heaviest (and most stable) tested machine, greatest swing capacity and speed range, excellent torque, at a price that won’t break the bank.
With a max drill capacity of 3/4" through steel, it can easily drill through fiberglass, plastic and composites thanks to the powerful 3/4 HP motor with 12 speeds.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the MT #2 spindle taper and offers up to 3-1/4" of travel. The chuck accepts drill bits from 3/64"–5/8". You can set the adjustable depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is 11-3/8" x 11-3/8 and tilts 90° left and right. It swivels 360° around the steel column and has four 5/8" T-slots. It also has crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement.
Additional features include the cushioned grip quill handles, a built-in light, and that the table has lock levers and a coolant trough.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G7943 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G7943 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 7.5A
- Swing: 14"
- Head swivel: 360°
- Drill chuck: 3/64"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Spindle taper: MT #2
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle speeds: (12), 140–3050 RPM
- Table swing: 360°
- Table tilts: 90° left/right
- Footprint: 18" x 11"
- Overall dimensions: 14-1/2" W x 24" D x 38" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 148 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table has lock levers and coolant trough
- Four 5/8" T-slots
- Threaded depth stop
- Crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement
- Cushioned grip quill handles
- Includes built-in light