Grizzly G8692 - Combination Benchtop/Hand-Held Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
G8692 Portable Bandsaw with Stand
Just the right size for most small cutoff jobs.
This compact metal-cutting bandsaw easily converts from a benchtop cutoff saw with a vise to a hand-held bandsaw for the ultimate in convenience and versatility!
Perfect for plumbing jobs where you need to get into tight spaces or for cutting down stock for metal fabrication, this saw is a must-have for anyone who needs to cut metal.
It has dual ball-bearing blade guides for accuracy and improved blade life, a quick-release locking vise with fine-tuning adjustment, and high and low blade speeds for varying types of cuts in different materials.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G8692 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G8692 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12.5A
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 4-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Max. capacity round @ 90°: 4-3/4"
- Blade size: 44-7/8" x 1/2"
- Blade speeds: 190, 262 FPM
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Vise size: 4-3/4" D x 3" H
- Overall dimensions: 18-1/2" W x 13" D x 17" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 38 lbs.
- Converts from benchtop to hand-held in minutes
- Includes stand with locking vise
- Double insulated