G0555 The Classic 14" Bandsaw
An award-winning bandsaw for home and small shops.
The G0555 Classic 14" Bandsaw was awarded the Best Industrial-Grade Band Saw by Tool Digest and Best Value by WOOD Magazine.
Backed by a 1 HP motor and a capacity of 14", it has the power and room to resaw and crosscut hardwoods while also cutting curves, circles, and decorative scrolls with ease.
The cast-iron table is machined to a smooth ground top finish. It tilts up to 45° to the right and up to 15° to the left.
The extruded aluminum fence is designed for easy attachment and removal from the rails. It has a magnified cursor scale for fast and accurate adjustments.
Blade guide adjustments are made quickly with the eccentric bearing mounts, making blade changes simple and allow cutting at optimal performance.
The H3051 Riser Block Kit is available to increase the capacity of this bandsaw from 6" to 12".
No tools are required to access the wheels or blade. With one swing of a lever, the quick release blade tensioner drops the upper wheel allowing easy replacement. For replacement and resaw blades, shop here.
The G0555 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle. Easily convert it to operate on a 220V power supply by referring to the voltage conversion instructions in the manual.
Bottom line: this is an industrial bandsaw with industrial quality, capability, and efficiency.
The G0555 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from defects.
The G0555 manual was written by our U.S. based Tech Doc Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Tech Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 15° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43-5/16"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1500, 3200 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 26-3/8" W x 30-1/4" D x 66-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 199 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Deluxe extruded aluminum rip fence
- Heavy-duty steel stand
- Cast-iron frame
- Quick-release blade tension
- Computer-balanced cast-aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Includes a miter gauge and 3/8" blade