Grizzly G0443 - 1-1/2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
click to zoom
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 11/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V, 18.8A/9.4A
- Cycle/RPM: 60 Hz/3450 RPM
- Switch: Remote controlled magnetic
- Intake hole size: 6"
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller: 121/2" steel radial fin
- Suction capacity: 1025 CFM @ 2.6" SP
- Max. static pressure (inches of water): 10.3"
- Filter: 99.9% efficiency captures 0.2–2 micron dust particles
- Filter surface area: 96 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 35 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2" wide x 87-1/2" high x 36-1/4" deep
- Body: 16-gauge steel
- Blower Housing: 11-gauge steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 312 lbs.
- Shown with optional stand
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I decided on this machine based upon 3 basic criteria. 1. Mounting, 2. CFM at given H.P rating and 3. The filter cleaning system.
While this machine met every aspect of my desires I became truly impressed by the very high quality of the unit's manufacture itself! Once I had this duct collector mounted on the wall and turned it on I noticed two things. First the remote control is very direction-ally oriented and the mounting of the magnetic starter box is really too low to receive the input signal from certain places within my shop. A semi-solution to this was to relocate the Mag starter box up higher on the intake barrel (it simply required making a bracket to meet the differing bolt pattern. Afterward it works MUCH better from most locations within the shop.
Now the down side. The instruction manual for assembly of this machine is virtually useless. Grizzly should expend a little - no a lot - of time to revamp this manual. there are several places within it that A.) do not correspond to the model I purchased, and B.) is just plain missing detail about certain nuances to this machine. It was at times seriously frustrating. I feel that the lack of information regarding the actual mounting of this unit to a wall is so that you'll give up and spend the extra $200.00+ to buy the metal stand instead. But as I stated already, Mounting (to a wall) was a very important feature in my choice for this unit.
Soooo.........What about that Grizzly?
All in all, this is a really nice machine and much quieter than I had even anticipated! On that,......very good job Grizzly!