1-1/2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
click to zoom
Many woodworkers are stepping up to a Cyclone Dust Collector to help improve the air quality in their shop! Why? As the dust is collected, the cyclonic action forces the biggest and heaviest particles directly into the collection drum?before it even reaches the filter?thus only exposing the filter to the smallest particles. Not only does this result in cleaner air in the shop, but it also greatly extends filter life, which saves you money in the long run. Our Model G0443 features a 1-1/2 HP 110V ?class F? motor, 35-gallon steel collection drum on casters, remote-controlled magnetic switch, and a spun-bond polyester cartridge filter that captures 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size. The filter is pleated, providing 96 sq. ft. of surface area for maximum air flow, and features an internal brush system that makes cleaning easy and fast. Out of the box, this machine is designed to mount to a sturdy wall so it takes up less floor space, or it can be set up as a free standing unit with the optional H7508 support stand.
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 11/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 110V, 18.8A/9.4A
- Cycle/RPM: 60 Hz/3450 RPM
- Switch: Remote controlled magnetic
- Intake hole size: 6"
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller: 121/2" steel radial fin
- Suction capacity: 1025 CFM @ 2.6" SP
- Max. static pressure (inches of water): 10.3"
- Filter: 99.9% efficiency captures 0.2?2 micron dust particles
- Filter surface area: 96 sq. ft.
- Collection drum: Steel, 35 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2" wide x 87-1/2" high x 36-1/4" deep
- Body: 16-gauge steel
- Blower Housing: 11-gauge steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 312 lbs.
- Shown with optional stand
Animation for G0443