G0690 10" 3HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife
Destined to be the gold standard for 10" left tilting Cabinet Table Saws, this saw will be the focal point in any shop. Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP Leeson® motor and triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table and wings, this Table Saw should last a lifetime. You’ll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge and 4" dust collection port. This saw is what dreams are made of! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase Leeson®
- Blade tilt: Left
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 40"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Maximum rip capacity: 29-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum cut: 12-1/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 62"L x 41"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 530 lbs.
- Includes 10" x 40T blade and H3308 Push Stick!
- Leeson motor
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Cast iron trunnions
- 4" dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Includes riving knife and blade guard
- Camlock T-fence with HDPE face
- Quick release devise for changing guard/riving knife
- Powder-coated paint
- Includes standard and dado table inserts
- Quick release riving knife
- Quick release motor guard
- Quick release splitter assembly
- Easy-glide fence system
- Knurled knobs for adjusting fence
- Nylon runners inside fence head assembly
- T-square type fence system
- Setscrew holding table insert down, with adjustable screws inside
- A precision hardened and ground polished cast iron top that is, AT THE VERY LEAST, equal to the saw you are comparing to
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: