Grizzly G7297 - 12" Disc Sander
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 10:00 AM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 10A, TEFC
- Safety toggle on/off switch
- Large 17-1/4" x 8-1/4" aluminum table
- Miter gauge
- Table tilts from 0 - 45°
- Non slip rubber feet
- Compact and completely portable
- Accepts 12" PSA discs
- 2" dust port
- Approximate shipping weight: 67 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
8 Customer Reviews (4.9 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
This machine is super easy to set up and use. It runs ultra smooth. As for the table, I used a metal prep pad on it for a few min then a couple coats of wax. Now my parts slide on the table with no issues.
This sander is powerful enough and is extremely quiet. very nice tool to add to any shop
Several aspects need changing.
1. The table surface is a brushed aluminum which is rough and wood does not slide on it easily even after a coat of paste wax; it should be machine smooth.
2. The miter gauge slot is non-standard (less than 0.74 inches) so standard miter gauges will not fit; a serious oversight.
3. The miter gauge itself is a cast metal piece and does not have a machined face. Mine has a high spot in it so the work will not stay true on it. This is also a serious design flaw.
The above being said, the machine runs well, has little vibration and would be a top machine if the above defects were taken care of. JG
I have been sick and recovering. the project I bought the sander is still on hold. I have unboxed it and it looks to be a quality product. I am sure it will perform as expected.
Love this thing...take out of box - add sanding disk - plug in....that is about the easiest set up ever. Don't press too hard you can stall it .....but really removes material fast...I am definitely more efficient with it. No hesitation with recommendation. I use it for hardwood, softwood ....round, flat....you name it. They can't have this back!