Grizzly | Model: G9036
13" x 40" Gear-Head Floor Lathe
Grizzly G9036 - 13" x 40" Gear-Head Floor Lathe
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!780
Safety, reliability and convenience—the G9036 Floor Lathe has dozens of heavyweight features for a reasonable price. Driven by a powerful 2 HP, 220V motor, this metal monster will tackle the toughest machining jobs with ease. D1-4 camlock spindle offers a reliable and accurate chuck mounting system. Add an extra-long foot brake and apron mounted spindle switch and you have precise, safe control when threading or working up close to those difficult shoulders. Hardened gear-head gears make speed and feed changes fast and a pleasure to perform. Features like these will save you time and provide a wider margin of safety.
- 2 HP motor, single phase
- Coolant system
- Apron mounted handle switch
- Front removable chip tray
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over gap: 18-3/4"
- Swing over saddle: 7-3/4"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Bed width: 7-3/8"
- Hole through spindle: 1-7/16"
- Taper of spindle nose: MT#5
- Spindle nose: D1-4
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/8"
- Compound travel: 2-7/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 3-3/8"
- Number of speeds: 8
- Range of speeds: 70, 115, 190, 300, 460, 755, 1255, 2000 RPM
- Motor: 2 HP, 220 Volt, single phase
- Height: 53-1/2"
- Length: 71-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Net weight: 1320 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- 6" 3-jaw chuck with reversible top jaws
- 8" 4-jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 12" face plate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Chip pan
- Splash guard
- Threading dial
- 4-way turret tool post
- 2 MT #3 dead centers (1 carbide tipped)
- Jog button and emergency stop
- Work light
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G9036