G9036 13" x 40" Gear-Head Floor Lathe
Safety, reliability and convenience—the G9036 Floor Lathe has dozens of heavyweight features for a reasonable price. Driven by a powerful 2 HP, 220V motor, this metal monster will tackle the toughest machining jobs with ease. D1-4 camlock spindle offers a reliable and accurate chuck mounting system. Add an extra-long foot brake and apron mounted spindle switch and you have precise, safe control when threading or working up close to those difficult shoulders. Hardened gear-head gears make speed and feed changes fast and a pleasure to perform. Features like these will save you time and provide a wider margin
- 2 HP motor, single phase
- Coolant system
- Apron mounted handle switch
- Front removable chip tray
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over gap: 18-3/4"
- Swing over saddle: 7-3/4"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Bed width: 7-3/8"
- Hole through spindle: 1-7/16"
- Taper of spindle nose: MT#5
- Spindle nose: D1-4
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/8"
- Compound travel: 2-7/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 3-3/8"
- Number of speeds: 8
- Range of speeds: 70, 115, 190, 300, 460, 755, 1255, 2000 RPM
- Motor: 2 HP, 220 Volt, single phase
- Height: 53-1/2"
- Length: 71-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Net weight: 1320 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 1555 lbs.
- 6" 3-jaw chuck with reversible top jaws
- 8" 4-jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 12" face plate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Chip pan
- Splash guard
- Threading dial
- 4-way turret tool post
- 2 MT #3 dead centers (1 carbide tipped)
- Jog button and emergency stop
- Work light
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: