14" 2 HP Deluxe Bandsaw
We’ve included so many features with our 14" Industrial Re-Saw Bandsaw you’ll want to read the list twice! What makes this 14" bandsaw industrial-grade quality? The frame is made of 1-piece welded and reinforced steel, which allows the machine to hold much higher accuracy tolerances because it doesn't have the frame flex or twist that can occur in bandsaws with 2-piece frames. Additionally this bandsaw has a 2 HP 110V/220V motor, computer balanced cast iron wheels, ball bearing blade guides, and a quick-release blade tension system. To sweeten the deal, we’ve thrown in our patented 6" tall resaw fence, which can also be installed sideways as a low profile guide for cutting narrow stock. During a recent head-to-head test with other 14" bandsaws, the G0457 was awarded “Best Value”—and for good reason—dollar-for-dollar you just can’t find a more consistently accurate 14" bandsaw that is loaded so many great features. Pick one up today and see for yourself!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, CSA C22.2 #105-1953, and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, prewired 220V
- Amps: 19A at 110V, 9.5A at 220V
- Table size: 19-3/4" x 14-3/16" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 8° left, 45° Right
- Floor to table height: 42-1/4"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 10"
- Blade length: 106"
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 3/4"
- Blade speed: 3000 FPM
- Dust port: 4"
- Resaw fence height: 6"
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73"H x 29-3/4"W x 29-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 284 lbs.
- Powder-coated finish
- Magnifying cursor over fence scale
- Quick-release blade tension
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Welded steel and reinforced frame
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Computer-balanced cast iron wheels
- Pre-formed, hinged steel wheel covers
- Includes 3/8" blade