17" Bandsaw 2HP w/Cast Iron Trunnion
Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17" Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast iron wheels. The 2 HP motor powers through wood with a maximum cutting capacity of 12-1/8" height and a 16-1/4" throat is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, pre-wired to 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Computer balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Cast-iron table trunnions
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment