G0513X2 17" Bandsaw 2HP w/Cast Iron Trunnion
Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17" Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast iron wheels. The 2 HP motor powers through wood with a maximum cutting capacity of 12-1/8" height and a 16-1/4" throat is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, pre-wired to 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Computer balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Cast-iron table trunnions
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates