G0640X 17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw w/Inverter Motor
We’ve taken all the best features from our vertical wood cutting bandsaws and added variable-speed blade control with two speed ranges to allow this Combination 17" Bandsaw to double up as a wood-cutting and metal-cutting bandsaw. Don’t be fooled by the 2 HP, 3-phase motor, this bandsaw runs on single-phase power! You’ll find many other features such as a cast iron fence with extruded-aluminum rail and resaw fence attachment, rack-and-pinon upper guide adjustment, cast iron trunnion, cast iron wheels and rack-and-pinion table tilt control. This bandsaw has everything you could wish for, including variable speed!
- Variable speed control
- Requires single-phase power
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade
- Rack-and-pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: magnified cursor, dead lift quick release, solid lever lock and extruded aluminum resaw fence that also transforms for cutting thin stock
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 8 Amps (Actually runs on single-phase, 220V)
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 16-1/4"
- Blade length: 131-1/2"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1"
- Blade speed: Variable, 100–3600 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4"
- Overall size: 32" W x 73" H x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates