Grizzly | SKU: G0640X | MPN: G0640X
17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw w/Inverter Motor
Grizzly 17" Metal/Wood Bandsaw w/Inverter Motor
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!627
We’ve taken all the best features from our vertical wood cutting bandsaws and added variable-speed blade control with two speed ranges to allow this Combination 17" Bandsaw to double up as a wood-cutting and metal-cutting bandsaw. Don’t be fooled by the 2 HP, 3-phase motor, this bandsaw runs on single-phase power! You’ll find many other features such as a cast iron fence with extruded-aluminum rail and resaw fence attachment, rack-and-pinon upper guide adjustment, cast iron trunnion, cast iron wheels and rack-and-pinion table tilt control. This bandsaw has everything you could wish for, including variable speed!
- Variable speed control
- Requires single-phase power
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- Rack-and-pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Fully balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Quick release blade tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with: magnified cursor, dead lift quick release, solid lever lock and extruded aluminum resaw fence that also transforms for cutting thin stock
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM, 8 Amps (Actually runs on single-phase, 220V)
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 16-1/4"
- Blade length: 131-1/2"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1"
- Blade speed: Variable, 100–3600 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4"
- Overall size: 32" W x 73" H x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 416 lbs.
Animation for G0640X