G0677 24" 15 HP 3-Phase Planer/Wide-Belt Sander
This machine will thickness plane and sand in one pass, or the planer cutterhead can be raised out of the way to perform sanding operations only. Either way you look at it, this machine does it all. The spiral cutterhead with 188 indexable carbide inserts effortlessly planes material to size and the 25" x 60" sanding belt provides a surface that’s ready for the spray booth. Vertically adjust the spiral cutterhead for unlimited control over the final finish, and when it’s time to rotate or replace the carbide inserts, the cutterhead slides out on a track-and-roller system for easy access. Combine all that with a variable-speed conveyor, and you’ve got a true production machine that takes up very little floor space!
- Motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM
- Conveyor feed motor: 1 HP
- Elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Conveyor speed: 14 - 60 FPM
- Maximum board width: 24"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 12"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/4"
- Cutterhead: spiral
- Indexable carbide inserts: 188
- Cutterhead speed: 4600 RPM
- Surface speed of sanding drum: 3543 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 25" x 60"
- Air requirement: 75 PSI
- Approx. shipping wt: 2626 lbs
- Digital control panel
- Keypad-controlled table elevation
- Disc brake for emergency stops
- Dust-proof photo-electric eye
- Pneumatic belt tensioning and tracking
- 3 rubber pressure rollers
- Spiral cutterhead is height adjustable
- 5" dust port
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: