Grizzly 37" Drum Sander, 10 HP Single-Phase
click to zoom
Sand stock up to 36-1/2" wide and 4" thick with variable speed feed control and the economy of spiral-wrapped 6" wide sandpaper rolls. Built for production environments, these Drum Sanders feature industrial-quality conveyor belts and dual 6" sanding drums. Includes a 4-port dust scoop to maximize dust collection, easy access to sanding drums, emergency stop for safety, solid steel construction, independent motor control, amp load meter, and massive power with a 10 HP, single-phase motor. With the variable-speed control on the conveyor, you can dial in the perfect finish you need for each job. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Variable speed conveyor
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt (similar to wide belt sander belts)
- Control panel with amp load meter
- State-of-the-art computer balanced drums
- Hinged hood for easy drum access
- External micro adjustment on outfeed drum
- Gas springs for top cover
- Sanding drum motor: 10 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- Conveyor motor: 1/3 HP
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 4"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/16"
- Surface speed of drums: 2800 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 6 - 18 FPM
- Sanding drums: 2, steel/rubber
- Drum diameter: 6"
- Dust ports: 4, 4"
- Sandpaper size: 6" x 138"
- Overall size: 49"H x 68"W x 50-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1406 lbs.
Animation for G0449